I've been meaning to share some of the comfortable, affordable and feminine dresses that Gracie & I have been living in this summer for my fellow dress lovers! If we set aside comfy running clothes (for me) and onesies or just a diaper (for Grace, of course) then we are dresses and bubbles type of women, through and through. Here are the ones that have been on rotation the most this summer...
1. (In Grozjan) Linen striped Old Navy dress for $7. I can't find it online right now but I like this one, too! I also love wearing these slip-on canvas boat shoes that were $15.
(In Grozjan) I wish Grace's pretty dress came in my size! ( it was from a BabyGap online sale)
2. (In Motovun) This midi skirt in pink floral
3. (Island of Hvar) And this same midi in blue & white are my all-time favorites this summer! They are light and flowy, stay cool in the heat and have pockets. This one was around $25 in store.
4. (In Dubrovnik) This sweet bubble that I bought during a winter sale for $14. Bella Bliss is out of our budget, but I love when they have a sale. I'm waiting for this little number to go on sale next!
5. (In Istria) Sweet blue & white seersucker dress for $8 - I also like this floral bubble & this floral dress. My pink cami dress for under $10. I also bought this black maxi skirt for around the same price and it is light and comfortable!
6. (In Dubrovnik) This strapless high-low dress that was on sale for around $20. I wait until Plum Pretty Sugar has a good sale, and when they do, happy day! Gracie's pretty backless dress is from Smockingbird and again, I wish it came in my size.
I'm sure you'll see all of these again since we get as much wear out of everything as we can:) I'd love to hear any good finds/dresses/sales that you have. Happy Monday!