If there's anyone else in need of some ideas for yummy and nutritious dinners, here are ten that I bookmarked this week when no ingredient or idea was jumping out at me and I hit the rut we all do at various points of, "what on earth am I cooking tonight?!" There are more links at the bottom of this post, too. Regardless if you make any of these, I hope they'll be able to give that little bit of inspiration where needed to bring you back to the table together with really good food!
3. The Best Simple Roast Chicken. This is my Mom's recipe and it really is so simple to make, and is absolutely delicious with potatoes and seasonal vegetables roasted alongside it.
5. Spicy Chorizo Vegetable Soup & Warm Goat Cheese Infused Olive Oil. My most favorite soup of all time and the recipe I make the most, especially when it's chilly out, a friend has a baby, needs comforting, or to have amazing leftovers for a few days.
6. Grilled Balsamic Portobello Mushroom & Steak Salad. We've had tons of mushrooms lately at the farmer's markets, but if they aren't in season where you live, it's a delicious and simple salad even without it.
7. Veggie, Gorgonzola & Chorizo Stuffed Acorn Squash. This is another good one for my gluten-free friends and it is oh so very delicious!
9. The Best Chopped Salad with Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette. I originally made this in the summertime, but you can make it year-round with different seasonal ingredients!
Winter Nights Chili : Jamie Oliver
Linguine with Shrimp Scampi : Ina
Chicken & Chorizo Paella : Jamie Oliver
Superbowl Food : Pioneer Woman
Buffalo Chicken Salad : Pioneer Woman
Burrata with White Wine and Garlic Sauteed Tomatoes : In Sock Monkey Slippers
White Bean Chicken Chili : The Yellow Table